Position: Sales Manager Job Brief We are looking for a skilled, dynamic, enthusiastic high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for the marketing efforts, crafting sales plans and justifying/reporting on results of those to plans to management. Responsibilities Design and implement strategies and tactics […]
Position: Sales Manager
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic, enthusiastic high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for the marketing efforts, crafting sales plans and justifying/reporting on results of those to plans to management.
- Design and implement strategies and tactics that expand our company’s customer base, ensure its strong presence by hitting sales targets and achieving month on month growth.
- Develop, build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them understanding their needs, and analyzing customer behavior for insights and trends.
- Design and deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door or digital customer channels.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, and undertake performance analysis on each of them.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, social media channels, blogsites that attracts and converts our target groups into customers.
- Develop, oversee and approve marketing material, from website, social media or email banners or videos to hard copy brochures and case studies for successful brand management.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis, allocate funds wisely and present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to management.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Proven work experience (1yrs +) with a sense of aesthetics and witty communication.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing ICT or any relevant other.
- Demonstrable experience in sales and marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven Negotiation and Relationship Management skills –with a surreal capacity to build personal relationships that obtain the best overall value for our customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of our company with proven ability to drive the marketing and sales process from plan to close in an ever-changing start-up environment
- Capacity to work fast in a high-pressure environment with; attention to detail, quick analysis, scenario planning, confident judgment and with ability to set clear expectations, manage performance, motivate and provide feedback.
- Experience of MS Office, Photoshop/Adobe, social media channels, web analytics tools
Patasente is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race and religion are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send your application and C.V to email@example.com or Offices at Plot 1674, Valley Curve, Kiwatule Road, Ntinda. For directions, you can call 0414 670421